29/8/10

The Revolver Rehab Project came to life as a result, in the words of Mr. Nolan, of a half remembered dream. The objective of Rehab was, as its name implies, to rehabilitate the writing gene that had eroded in me over time. The way of this healing process would chronicle the way that I was trying to get back into your life.

Since in many ways you are the mother of this experiment, I should note that the time that I was by your side ended up killing our little Project. So, even though I did end up getting my way, the Project didn’t survive the consequent time consuming duties that I found myself enjoying. Let’s just say you were a little bit too high maintenance.

The Project slowly drifted away during the past year, but due to the product from another half remembered dream, there is a new need for the Revolver Rehab Project, only this time it goes entirely against the concept of which it was created.

This time, Revolver is about letting go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario