18/1/10

She once read the old blog. She said she liked it, but I knew better.

Now, when I remember those days, it all feels like such a blur, like it was never really happening. I would never admit it back then but like a really wise man once wrote, I guess Im an Idiot in Love Now.(After all, I really did love her). Only difference was that he was a man about it and admitted his feelings. I on the other hand, went Clark Kent on her and never really grew the balls to tell her.

Sometimes I did tell her, but it always came out awkward and, I couldnt blame her, she never really believed me. (Of course she wouldnt believe you, its hard for people to take you seriously when you are being such a dick.)

Worse part is that I have a daily reminder of my idiocy. (Actually I have a lot of those daily reminders.)

This one is quite easy to see, however. I just need to stand in the doorstep of my classroom and turn my head left. She is almost always there.

What really stuns me about the whole thing is that you kinda knew this would happen. After all, you have been here before.

Not once.

Not twice.

But three times.

T H R E E

T R O I S

T R E S

freackin times.

None of this really matters anyway. Unlike last time, she already blew over me.

Like, really over me.

But, hey I still have the memories.

I just take a deep sigh and think about them.

Man, they feel like ages ago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario